Puriscal, Costa Rica

 

Finca with a home and awesome views

Land Area 4.5 Hectares
11+ Acres
Construction 150 mē

The home has 3 bedrooms, kitchen dining area and living room.

The property is about 20% flat with the remaining 80% gentle rolling hills.

Planted on the land are 150 avocado trees producing both Hass and Simpson fruit.

An outbuilding for storage.

Located a short 3 kilometers from Puriscal and 40 minutes to San Jose.

The property has electrical power, it's own water supply from 6 fresh water springs and 100% cell phone coverage.

Also the property has 2 sections producing sugar cane.


Put Your Ideas To Work

$200,000.00


FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Contact the owner directly:

Johnny Ruiz

(US 011+)

(506) 8827 9299

E-Mail: johnny_ruiz_m@yahoo.com

 

 

 

You are visitor Hit Counter
M902


Click for...Home Page

Residential
Prestige Homes
Central Valley
Country Wide

Condos
Ocean Front

Income Properties
Rentals
Homes
Condos

Ocean Front

Seasonal Rentals
Tourism
Business
Property

Hotels B&B's Apartments
Investments

Commercial
Offices
Hotels B&B's Apartments
Business
Land

Land
Lots
Ocean Front Property

 Farms
Development
Raw Land

Realtors
Featured Realtors

Links
Useful Costa Rica Information

Commercial Links
Contact Us
E-Mail
Buying in Costa Rica

 

Copyright 1999 - 2016 Intertica.com Webmaster