Tabarcia, San Jose,
Costa Rica

A beautiful finca, 35 minutes from San Jose


 

Land Area 5 Hectares 12.3 Acres

The land is about 20% flat with the remaining 80% rolling hills.

Great views of the surrounding valley below.

500 Meters of river frontage, 2 internal streams and 350 meters of public road frontage.

An ideal site for a camp ground or cabinas.

All utilities, power, water and telephone 100 meters from thr property.


Beautiful Finca - Put Your Ideas To Work

$125,000.00

 


For More Information:

Contact the owner directly:

Guido Monterrosa

E-Mail: guidomonterrosa@gmail.com

 

 

You are visitor Hit Counter
M803


 
Click for...Home Page

Residential
Prestige Homes
Central Valley
Country Wide

Condos
Ocean Front

Income Properties
Rentals
Homes
Condos

Ocean Front

Seasonal Rentals
Tourism
Business
Property

Hotels B&B's Apartments
Investments

Commercial
Offices
Hotels B&B's Apartments
Business
Land

Land
Lots
Ocean Front Property

 Farms
Development
Raw Land

Realtors
Featured Realtors

Links
Useful Costa Rica Information

Commercial Links
Contact Us
E-Mail
Buying in Costa Rica

 

Copyright 1999 - 2016 Intertica.com Webmaster